Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birfday!

I had such an awesome birthday this year! It started Saturday, we went to Wendover with Darren and Lisa, we lost what we took, but we didnt take much, which was good. Then our fun bus broke down on the way home, making us late for my birthday dinner with my friends. It was so great to see everyone!! Then Tuesday (My actual birthday) We woke up at 8, went and got donuts, and went swimming for a few hours. Then we went to lunch at Mo Bettahs with Rach Jarron and Char. after that Nick wanted to go get some "Birthday stuff" done. So me and Rachy got our eyebrows waxed and hung out with my parents for a few hours. Then Nick came back for me, blind folded me and took me for a 20 minute drive to confuse me. We ended up at his parents house, where he had helped his mom make me a yummy dinner, all his siblings were there. It was so fun!! Then he got out the cake. His mom baked it, but he stacked and decorated it beautifully! I am sooo blessed! I have the best family an friends in the world... I love you all. ♥

1 comment:

  1. That cake is darling. I'm so glad you had a good birthday - you deserve the best! :)

    ReplyDelete