Sunday, November 6, 2011

When life gets to hard to stand, kneel.

Alot of stuff has happened lately. It has helped me to realize how lucky I am to have the gospel in my life, and to have a husband who WORTHILY holds the Priesthood. Its such a comfort to have that in my home. I start my second job on Tuesday, I am a pampered chef consultant, so if you need anything, let me know I can order it for you! And with that decision came alot of stress and anxiety. We need the money, But i have struggled with my anxiety my whole life and only recently has it gotten worse, and apparently linked with some depression (whod a thunk) SO i got put on some meds to hopefully fix that!
Me and Rach have been hangin out alot lately, and I love every minute of it. We are so much a like and she is my very best friend.
Nick has been working and going to school, I am so ready for him to be done so we can start a family. But that will come in time :)
Noah is as cute as ever, cant believe my glonk o love is six months old. He really is my sunshine, its so cute when I walk in a room and he starts laughing and flailing his arms. Best thing ever!
Elliot is one already, which is crazy! And he is a doll.  I love his laugh, his kisses and his cute little personality!
Xander is 4 going on 27 and is the biggest player ever, everyone is his girlfriend and he loves EVERYONE!. I was so blessed with awesome nephews, and Chars baby girl (Kennedi) will be here in 3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment