Monday, March 5, 2012

take my hand, together we can do it im gonna love you through it..

So I have a new favorite song. It talks about a woman with breast cancer and her husband is so sweet and supportive. My favorite line is when she says I cant handle it anymore the song says then he took her in his arms and said that's what my love is for cause when you're weak I'll be strong when you let go I 'll hold on when you need to cry I swear that I 'll be there to dry your eyes. when you feel lost and scared to death like you cant take one more step, just take my hand together we can do it. I'm gonna love you through it. This song reminds me of my sweet husband. He is always there for me. He is my rock and he holds my world together. I love you so.much, baby! I couldn't have asked for a better eternal sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment