Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My fairytale ♥

My life is seriously so freakin awesome! I have the best friends and family in the world, I have the best job in the world, I have the gospel in my life, and a husband who WORTHILY holds the priesthood. Yeah my life is awesome! Today while witnessing a trust one of my bosses said "Let me do introductions, this is so and so and this is Randi, our paralegal, she keeps us in business and is our better half" after the last few days, i was feeling pretty useless, since im so new (5 months) i dont know how to do everything, but im learning, so it felt good to hear that I was doing a good job :) Work has been busy, but awesome. I love my job! Life other than that is same ol' same ol'. Work, sleep, eat, sleep, work, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad things are going better at work. For at least the first year, new jobs are the worst! But I promise, everyone's been there and most people are pretty understanding. :) You're amazing, Weenie, you deserve such a wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete