Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I decided to post my New Years Resolutions on here so that MAYBE I will accomplish something ;)

*Attend the temple AT LEAST once a month
*Eat more Vegetable
*Attend Church Weekly
*Put more effort into my callings
*Do my hair everyday (NO PONY TAILS)
*Do my makeup everyday
*Keep my house CLEAN (This one is one I will for sure struggle with)
*Pay my tithing on time every month
*Make enough money with my pampered chef career that I can quit my job and be a stay at home mom and just do pampered chef 2-3 nights a week.
*Eat Healthier, dont eato our so much
*Be Patient
*Stop Swearing
*Be more sympathetic
*Be an example, Be someone people WANT to look up to.

There are a few more, but they are more personal ones, I will let you know if they get fulfilled by the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Swearing is awesome! Ask spongebob! ...so (dolphin noise) awesome!

    Ba ha ha!

    How are those healthy resolutions working out? I'm trying to talk myself into a cleanse and then actually watching my pellet intake. *sigh* Talk me into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets do it together, Lis! I need to eat ALOT healthier than I do... But I dont wanna!

    ReplyDelete