Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Since its almost mothers day, I thought I would post about the wonderful mothers in my life....

First of all my beautiful mommy: You are my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, and the person that keeps my world going.  I dont know what I would do without you, mom. Thank you for teaching me responsibility, and most importantly, loving people no matter what.  You taught me to be the bigger person, to keep my standards high, and to always remember who I am, and where I came from.  You are seriously the most incredible person I have EVER met. You always know when to call or text me. You are one of the only people in the world I feel like I can talk to about anything.  Thank you so much for all you have/continue to teach me! Love you, Rosa ;)

Next, My mother in-law, Carolyn:  You have always been there for Nick and I.  You are always there when I need to vent (you lived with him for 19 years, so you know what I go through ;)) Just kidding, you raised a WONDERFUL man, and I am eternally grateful for you for teaching him respect, and hard work. Love you!!

My big sister, Rachel: You are an incredible mom! You never cease to amaze me.  I look at you with Noah and PRAY that I can be half the mom you are someday!  Noah is VERY lucky to have you as his mom, you are beautiful, and an incredible example to me. You are my best friend, and my sister. The best of both worlds. I love you!

My big sister, Char:  You are such a cute little mommy!  Jarron and Kennedi are both very lucky to have you, and I am so grateful that you are my big sister. Thank you for all the talks, and laughs. Thanks for always being there for me. I love your guts!!

My big sister, Angie: You are such an awesome mom.  You got handed a very difficult hand, butyou handle being a single mom so well.  You are such a great example to me on how to keep going when it seems like you have hit the bottom.  You are so strong, I know you realize this now.  You are one of my favorite people in the whole world.  Elliot is so blessed to have you as his mommy, and I am so grateful to have you as my sister.  Just remember, with the gospel, and family, you can make it through anything. I'm always here for you, and I love you!!

My big sister, Janessa:  I am SOOOO excited that you are having a girl! I can't wait to spoil her rotten!  You guys have done so well with Xander, he is turning into an incredible little boy.  You are soo great with him and Elliot.  You are a wonderful mom, and are so dedicated to that little boy of yours.  I cant wait to meet Jadus (Spelling?) she's gonna be beautiful (just like you!) I love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment