Friday, July 27, 2012

Slacking!

I am such a slacker! Truth is, I dont have that much excitement in my life to blog about!  Well I do have some excitement, but most of it is private, and nobodies business :) I recently celebrated one year at my job.  I love it. I am excited about going to work (Most days) i love having bosses with my same standards.  My boss frequently tells me "If you ever need a temple day, just let me know!" He's a great man and VERY patient!  Nick and I have been married about 2 and a half years, and couldn't be happier.  Gilly is almost three (yes we had a puppy out of wedlock, please, dont tell the bishop!) and is CUTER than ever!  Other than that we are pretty boring.  We are looking into buying my parents rental house in the next year or so. Its a lot bigger, and in a much nicer area for us to start our family in.  We spend alot of time with our best friend, Jake.  He is such a sweetheart, and hilarious.  We love him to death.  I've also been spending alot of time with Rachel and Noah, which has been BLISS.  I love my big seester sooo much.  And I love that Noah says "Wee- neee" Everytime he see's me. He is my lil angel... I dont think I could love even my own kids as much as I love that lil monkey :)

We had a nice vacation with my family at pineview reservoir over the 4th of July this year.  We had an unexpected last minute guest, My grandpa!  At first we were all a little bit hesitant as to how it would go.  But honestly, it was a BLAST.  He was alot of fun, and when he saw the fireworks and the parade, he looked like a little boy.  I have loved spending tons of time with my family and getting to know my Grandpa a little bit better.

We are working on remodeling as much of the house as possible in order to sale it for decent price.  So I probably wont blog for a while, I know you'll miss me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment